Watch how we use a Wild Silk Scrap Pack to make a cute Valentine's Day card. All you need is a Scrap Pack, some fabric glue and cardstock! Scroll for written step-by-step instructions. Spoiler alert! It's super fun and easy. :)
1. Gather materials:
- Wild Silk Scrap Pack or DIY Art Kit
- fabric adhesive (we use Aleene's Super Fabric Adhesive)
- Optional: pencil, iron, any other decorative materials you want to use.
2. Cut, iron, and arrange any pieces as desired.
3. Glue pieces together using fabric adhesive and let dry. [*Pro tip* use a pencil to press the pieces together so your fingers don't get sticky!]
4. Write a note on a piece of paper (we use cardstock) and glue it to the back of your wild silk creation.
5. Give your card to your special someone!
*Bonus* snap a pic for social media & tag us- we always love to see your Wild Silk artwork!!