DIY Wild Silk Valentine (or any card for special occasions!)•
Posted on February 13 2021
Watch how we use a Wild Silk Scrap Pack to make a cute Valentine's Day card. All you need is a Scrap Pack, some fabric glue and cardstock! Scroll for written step-by-step instructions. Spoiler alert! It's super fun and easy. :)
1. Gather materials:
- Wild Silk Scrap Pack or DIY Art Kit
- fabric adhesive (we use Aleene's Super Fabric Adhesive)
- Optional: pencil, iron, any other decorative materials you want to use.
2. Cut, iron, and arrange any pieces as desired.
3. Glue pieces together using fabric adhesive and let dry. [*Pro tip* use a pencil to press the pieces together so your fingers don't get sticky!]
4. Write a note on a piece of paper (we use cardstock) and glue it to the back of your wild silk creation.
5. Give your card to your special someone!
*Bonus* snap a pic for social media & tag us- we always love to see your Wild Silk artwork!!
Women's Month Spotl...
In honor of International Women's History Month, we highlight Lalaina Raharindimby, SEPALIM's accountant and head of the women's workshops. Lalaina...Read More
Women's Day Spotlig...
In honor of International Women's Day just around the corner, we highlight our founder and director, Cay Craig. Cay is the brains behind the Ta'na'...Read More
International Women's Day (March 8) is cause for widespread celebration across Madagascar. SEPALI women's groups join in the fun with big parades, ...Read More