DIY Wild Silk Valentine (or any card for special occasions!)•
Posted on February 13 2021
Watch how we use a Wild Silk Scrap Pack to make a cute Valentine's Day card. All you need is a Scrap Pack, some fabric glue and cardstock! Scroll for written step-by-step instructions. Spoiler alert! It's super fun and easy. :)
1. Gather materials:
- Wild Silk Scrap Pack or DIY Art Kit
- fabric adhesive (we use Aleene's Super Fabric Adhesive)
- Optional: pencil, iron, any other decorative materials you want to use.
2. Cut, iron, and arrange any pieces as desired.
3. Glue pieces together using fabric adhesive and let dry. [*Pro tip* use a pencil to press the pieces together so your fingers don't get sticky!]
4. Write a note on a piece of paper (we use cardstock) and glue it to the back of your wild silk creation.
5. Give your card to your special someone!
*Bonus* snap a pic for social media & tag us- we always love to see your Wild Silk artwork!!
In honor of International Women’s Day 2022, I spoke with Lalaina about the role of women in her community, the challenges her community has faced o...Read More
It's time to shop for the perfect holiday gifts, and we have what you need. Browse our 2021 Holiday Gift Guide to be inspired!Read More
Women's Month Spotl...
In honor of International Women's History Month, we highlight Lalaina Raharindimby, SEPALIM's accountant and head of the women's workshops. Lalaina...Read More