This shibori-dyed raffia wall hanging adds artistic elegance to any room of your home. Each piece is completely hand-crafted: first, the raffia fiber is handwoven and then it is dyed using a shibori 'spider web' pattern technique. Its romantic lavender grey color gives this piece a whimsical, timeless feel.
Dimensions: 24"x24". Comes with a bamboo rod for hanging.
- Hand-crafted from start to finish by artisans in northeast Madagascar.
- Slight variations in size and coloration due to the handcrafted process.
- Wildlife Friendly and Fair Trade Certified.
- Tanana gives both farmers and artisans in Madagascar the opportunity to earn a fair living wage and protect their local rainforest, by creating jobs that support conservation and utilize sustainable harvesting techniques.
- 100% of the profits from Tanana are returned to our team in Madagascar.
Washing instructions: Spot clean with cool or warm water, lay flat to dry, steam iron if desired.