This all-natural Madagascar wild silk throw pillow will add stunning texture and luster to any room. Its golden glow and earthy elegance will be sure to catch the eye. This piece is hand-crafted from undyed wild Ceranchia silk, a species of silk found only in Madagascar. This throw pillow will add an extraordinary touch to your home and serve as a lovely conversation piece.
The front side of the pillow is made from Madagascar wild silk cocoons which are sustainably harvested, steamed flat, and hand-stitched together. The pillow back is made from natural, undyed high-quality cotton canvas. Pillow insert is included.
- Dimensions: 12"x24"
- Hand-crafted from start to finish by artisans in northeast Madagascar.
- Slight variations in size and coloration due to the handcrafted process.
- Eco-Friendly, Wildlife Friendly, and Fair Trade Certified.
- Tanana gives both farmers and artisans in Madagascar the opportunity to earn a fair living wage and conserve their local rainforest, by creating enchanting works of art for your home.
- 100% of the profits from Tanana are returned to our team in Madagascar.
Washing instructions: Spot clean with cool or warm water, lay flat to dry, steam iron if desired.