This all-natural Madagascar silk throw pillow will add stunning texture and luster to any room. Its natural glow and subtle stripe create a modern, earthy elegance that is sure to delight. This piece is made from two species of undyed Madagascar silk- the white color is cultivated mulberry silk and the tan color is wild Ceranchia silk, a species only found in Madagascar. This throw will add an extraordinary touch to your home and serve as a lovely conversation piece.
The front side of the pillow is made from Madagascar silk cocoons which are sustainably harvested, steamed flat, and hand-stitched together. The pillow back is made from natural, undyed high-quality cotton canvas. Pillow insert is included.
- Dimensions: 12"x24"
- Hand-crafted from start to finish by artisans in northeast Madagascar.
- Slight variations in size and coloration due to the handcrafted process.
- Eco-Friendly, Wildlife Friendly, and Fair Trade Certified.
- Tanana gives both farmers and artisans in Madagascar the opportunity to earn a fair living wage and conserve their local rainforest, by creating enchanting works of art for your home.
- 100% of the profits from Tanana are returned to our team in Madagascar.
Washing instructions: Spot clean with cool or warm water, lay flat to dry, steam iron if desired.