This colorful art piece represents one of Madagascar’s most iconic inhabitants, the Ring-Tailed Lemur. Not only will this bold wild silk textile look stunning on your wall, its purchase helps support our conservation efforts which directly impact the Lemur’s native habitat.
- Made with dyed and undyed mulberry silk cocoons (bombyx)
- Handmade from start to finish in Madagascar
- Slight variations in size and color due to the handcrafted process
- Eco-friendly and Fair Trade Certified
- Fun fact: The yellow background color is naturally dyed with jack fruit.
These art pieces were sustainably sourced and made in Madagascar by SEPALIM, a poverty alleviation NGO in northeastern Madagascar that invests in local leadership, community ownership and linking these partners to global markets. 100% of the profits from Ta’na’na Silk are returned to our team in Madagascar.