The full moon rising over Makira Natural Park just outside of our wild silk communities in Madagascar is a magical sight to behold. This wall hanging brings that stunning beauty into your home, representing the rare Blue Moon. Just like the Blue Moon that comes only once every few years, these pieces are beautiful and unique.
Dyed and undyed Bombyx cocoon silk
- Handmade from start to finish in Madagascar
- Available in 18"x18" or 24"x24".
- Comes with bamboo hanging rod
- Slight variations in size and color due to the handcrafted process
- Eco-friendly and Fair Trade Certified
These art pieces were sustainably sourced and made in Madagascar by SEPALIM, a poverty alleviation NGO in northeastern Madagascar that invests in local leadership, community ownership and linking these partners to global markets. 100% of the profits from Ta’na’na Silk are returned to our team in Madagascar.