This all-natural Madagascar wild silk throw pillow will add texture and golden luster to any room. This special piece is full of rustic, earthy elegance- and will be sure to catch the eye. It is made from undyed Ceranchia wild silk cocoons, which is a species of silk found only in Madagascar.
The front side of the pillow is made from wild silk cocoons which are sustainably harvested, steamed flat, and hand-stitched together. The pillow back is made from natural, undyed high-quality cotton canvas. Pillow insert is included.
- Dimensions: 18"x18"
- Hand-crafted from start to finish by artisans in northeast Madagascar.
- Slight variations in size and coloration due to the handcrafted process.
- Eco-friendly, Wild Life Friendly, and Fair Trade Certified.
- Tanana gives both farmers and artisans in Madagascar the opportunity to earn a fair living wage and conserve their local rainforest, by creating enchanting works of art for your home.
- 100% of the profits from Tanana are returned to our team in Madagascar.
Washing instructions: Spot clean with cool or warm water, lay flat to dry, steam iron if desired.