These all-natural Madagascar wild silk baskets provide a shimmery, intriguing addition to your home. They are made from undyed Ceranchia wild silk, a species of silk only found in Madagascar. The glistening natural golden color of the wild silk, along with its unique texture, will be sure to impress.
Each piece is made from Madagascar wild silk cocoons which are sustainably harvested, steamed flat, and hand-stitched together. Our baskets are lined with a high-quality cotton canvas to provide increased structure and durability.
- Hand-crafted from start to finish by artisans in northeast Madagascar.
- Slight variations in size and coloration due to the handcrafted process.
- Eco-Friendly, Wildlife Friendly, and Fair Trade Certified.
- Tanana gives both farmers and artisans in Madagascar the opportunity to earn a fair living wage and conserve their local rainforest, by creating enchanting works of art for your home.
- 100% of the profits from Tanana are returned to our team in Madagascar.
- Small 4" diameter x 5" tall
- Medium 6" diameter x 7" tall
- Large 8" diameter x 10" tall
- X-Large 10" diameter x 12" tall
Washing instructions: Spot clean with cool or warm water, air dry, steam iron if desired.